- Academic Presentations will be given 20 minutes; presenters should prepare a 15-18 minute talk to allow time for questions.
- Industrial Presentations will be given 15 minutes; presenters should prepare a 10-13 minute talk to allow time for questions.
- Invited talks are allotted 30 min including 5 min for questions.
- The meeting room will be equipped with: projector, screen, podium, microphone, & laser pointer.
- A laptop is provided; please bring your talk on a USB and upload the presentation during the break before your session begins.
- Speakers may also bring their own laptop, however they must supply their own adapter to connect to the standard HDMI cable. Apple laptops will need an adapter to connect to the HDMI cable.
- Please keep in mind that all attendees are familiar with the field of electrochromism when putting together introductory slides and background.
- There will be two poster sessions scheduled for Monday and Tuesday evening with a different set of posters each evening.
- Each participant will be provided with a poster board and push pins.
- Maximum poster size is 48 x 36 inches (0.91 m x 1.21 m) / A0 (0.84 x 1.19m)
- Each poster will be assigned a number in their abstract acceptance email. Each poster board will also have a number. Please match your emailed number to the number on the board.
- Attendees are responsible for mounting their own material at least one hour prior to the opening of the session and removing the poster at the end of the session. Posters left at the end of the evening will have to be removed and disposed of.
- Ensure any text is in large font, 21 pt and larger are legible from a few feet away.
- Use double or 1.5 spacing between lines of text.
- Keep each panel relatively short and to the point. More than 25 lines probably won’t get read.
- Use graphs, charts, and/or tables and make it colorful
- Ensure contents have a logical flow